Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Erin Condren Life Planner

A few weeks ago, I took advantage of the group deal on Plum District. It was for Erin Condren. Erin has a ton of fantastic stationary and paper goods. Even with my Google calendars, the iPhone and all the latest in technology, I still like to write down my schedule and see everything in written form. I ordered the new Life Planner and am completely in love! I chose the Favorite Things planner. It has so many features I love; the ability to personalize it with my name, list all of my favorite things on it and pretty, pretty colors.
Here is a pic of my new planner.


Here is a better list of what I included; bouquets of colored pencils, grosgrain ribbon, elephants, npr, tea shoppes, patent leather, monograms, pearls, barefoot contessa, manicures, farmer's markets, stationary, botanical gardens, kate spade, flip flops, theatre, magazines, rowing, nyc, volunteering, books, fresh cut flowers, headbands, champagne, macaroons, tennis, polka dots, france, summer camp, shag: the movie, etiquette, cocktail hour, outdoor showers, sex and the city, hot air balloons, culinary arts.


I have been using it for two weeks and just love it!

No comments: