Monday, February 27, 2012

Pretty Paper Goods

Last week I was writing a few thank you notes and realized that I was running low on stationary. Shocking, I know. During my last weekend in Chicago, I had a field day in Paper Source. My favorite little treat I picked up was this notepad. It is from Snow & Graham and called Tweets. I am very into this look right now. Clean lines, the color palete and little birds!

I am also looking for new personalized stationary. This is one the I really like, but also wonder if I should move to something more formal. This is Whitney English.


This is definitely not more formal, but I am loving the elephant. This is Boatman Gellar.


These are too die for and I am considering throwing a cocktail party, just to order these! This is from Muffy Writes a Note.

No comments: