Monday, June 22, 2009

Bienvenue! Benvenuto! Bienvenidos!

Welcome to my brand new blog! Admittedly, I am a little late to the blogging game, but I have arrived nonetheless. After reading so many great blogs, I decided to start my own. I am so grateful for all the opportunities to have so many amazing everyday adventures that I would love to be able to look back this time next year and see all that I have done. I will be writing about developing a healthier new lifestyle, my adventures in the city and all the things I love. Because I love to make lists for anything and everything, I compiled a list of lots of things that I love. I'm just letting you know a little bit (or a lot) more about me.
Things I Love:
grosgrain ribbon, elephants, NPR, everything NYC, Sex and the City, tea shoppes, patent leather, monogramming, pearls , Barefoot Contessa, manicures, pink & green, Lilly Pulitzer, farmer's markets, musicals, stationary (esp. personalized), Project Runway, botanical gardens and conservatories, Kate Spade, polka dots, flip flops, entertaining & cooking, plays & musicals, navy blue & green, magazines, Dylan's Candy Bar, rowing, volunteering, reading, fresh cut flowers, Gossip Girl, headbands, champagne & cupcakes, tennis, Trader Joe's, Breakfast at Tiffany's, lip gloss, summer camp, almost anything Disney, boutique shopping, Shag: The Movie, etiquette, cocktail hour, bouquets of colored pencils, outdoor showers, and bunches of balloons.

No comments: