Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Smell Pretty

Oh, so pretty. Now that the warm weather has arrived in the Windy City, I am am excited to use my new summer fragrance. Drum roll please - - - Lilly Pulitzer Squeeze. Squeeze comes in a lovely yellow bottle with a coordinating Lilly print ribbon. Squeeze is an exotic fragrance which opens with aromas of litchi, pink grapefruit and red currant. The heart includes lotus and wild rose petals, while the base notes introduce sunny accords of wood and musk. Lilly has two other fragrances, Beachy and Wink. Both are lovely. My mother and I both chose Squeeze because of the grapefruit fragrance. When I was in 8th or 9th grade and Bath & Body Works opened in the mall near my house. It was a girl's dream come true - so much to play with. Mother and I both loved the Fresh Grapefruit scent. Ever since then, we have always loved anything with a fresh grapefruit note. If you are looking to shake up your fragrance, Lilly's scents are perfect for the summertime preppy.

No comments: