Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bon Appetit!

After having watched Julie & Julia (I love love love the part with Julia), reading My Life in France, receiving a wonderful Paris cookbook and constantly having people tell me I remind them of Barefoot Contessa*, it seemed like fate wanted me to cook more. Since I live in Chicago and winter can be a bit of a bear, this was a perfect indoor project. It's good because it is something I could do at my leisure and there is no pressure to get things done.

I have always loved cooking and am actually pretty good it. I do quite a bit of entertaining. Brunch is my favorite meal to host! I decided this was good opportunity to push my skills and really cook from scratch on all levels. (read: no semi-homemade business) I have a little list of what to make I am compiling in my Lilly Pulitzer 2010 Agenda.

So with much love I wish you (and me) Bon Appetit!

*I do adore Ina and am very flattered by the comparision. But I feel compelled to point out I am much younger and have a much more vast wardrobe than her.

No comments: