Sunday, February 7, 2010

Spring Arrives at Kate Spade

Earlier this week, Kate Spade unveiled the Spring Collection online. I am a devoted KS fan, so of course I was anxiously awaiting the weekend to see it in person at the store on Oak St. My top four choices are below!

Charm City Ostrich Maryanne

I love the purple color and think this is a great color for Spring. I can imagine this with lots of different colors. It would be bright and cheery with magenta or quietly sophisticated with navy blue. Perhaps a navy blue sheath and this bag for a day on the town?

Eaton Square Straw Large Tote

The polka dots and bow get me every time. Every. Time. This would definitely be my default everyday purse.

Julibee Stripe Ellie

Navy Blue and Lime Green is one of my favorite all time color combos. I can even pinpoint when I first loved it. My mother and I had purchased an outfit from Sake in Carew Tower in Cincinnati that was a navy pleated skirt, nevy and lime striped shirt with a lime with navy trim cardigan. That and my navy penny loafers equaled one great outfit.

Wellie Magee Bag

The Wellie bag made the lst for the cheerful stripes and being water proof. When it rains in Chicago, it rains in crazy directions so often times, an umbrella only covers your head. This is a great alternative to getting your nylon KS's wet.

Hopefully one of these will move from the wishlist to the closet soon!

No comments: