Thursday, July 2, 2009

Reading List

I love books and I love to read. Because of my busy schedule, I am a little sporadic about my reading. I get into swings of reading all the time to not reading at all. Sometimes, I like to read instead of socializing with actual people. Usually I am very punctual, but if I am ever late it is most likely because I cannot put book down.

Currently on my reading list:
someday my prince will come by Jerramy Fine
certain girls by Jennifer Weiner
American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld
My Horizontal Like by Chelsea Handler
What Makes Us Catholic
Home: A Memoir of My Early Years by Julie Andrews
Nice to Come Home To by Rebecca Flowers
Write It When I'm Gone by Thomas M. DeFrank
Pretty in Plaid by Jen Lancaster
The Age Curve by Kenneth Gronbach

During the summer I definitely like to read lighter fare. I enjoy the chic lit and beach reads during the summer. I save the heavy reading for snowy nights in front of the fireplace.




No comments: