Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Too Many Choices

It's too much. I can't decide. I am completely overwhelmed. With what? The Macbeth Collection Monoglam Metal Letters. I love to personalized pretty much anything with my monogram or my name. The letters that hang on the wall have been popular for a long time, but I am not the biggest fan of the wooden letters. I have always wanted something a little different and more modern. Enter Monoglam Metal Letters. Obvi, it is all the letters of the alphabet, but the colors and prints you can pick to endless. The list is seriously huge and has the ultimate selection of preppy choices; Anchors, Pineapples, Madras, Palm Trees and Polka Dots. Perhaps, I would make one inspired by Lilly for my office. It would be my monogram in these three prints:


No comments: