Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This Little Piggy Went to Prada

I don't have children yet, but one day I would like to have a lovely little girl. We will wear dresses all the time and go on outings while Daddy is at work. About a year ago, I picked up the cutest little book, This Little Piggy Went to Prada. It's under title is Nursery Rhymes for the Blahnik Brigade. I am a firm believer in picking up cute items when you seem them. You never know if it will be hard to find when you really want it. The book is by a British author, Amy Allen. There are lots of references to English stores and places. This is a definite must for all the Manolo Mommies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought this book when my daughter was a baby. I loved it on her nursery shelf. I found the illustrations & text soooo charming & like nothing else I had ever seen.
Def a baby purchase for me!!
It's something I love & will save forever. I still like looking at it...not it's on my bookshelf. I don't want it to get colored by mistake ;)