Monday, July 27, 2009

Tea Time Magazine

Hi. My name is Sarah and I have a magazine addiction. It's true. I love magazines of most genres and read/subscribe to 15 or more a month. One of my favorites is Tea Time magazine. It is produced by Hoffman Media, who also produces Southern Lady and Paula Deen Magazine, among others. Sometimes, I really enjoy smaller media.

From the website: TeaTime is a source book for all who love tea and who want to enrich life with the serenity of teatime. The magazine proclaims the pleasures of tea as a gourmet beverage, and offers informative articles that range from food features to tearoom profiles. TeaTime goes beyond the history and science of the beverage and celebrates the art and passion that makes drinking tea a memorable occasion. TeaTime is designed for tea lovers. The magazine praises the delights of having tea and honors the life philosophy of serenity and beauty that is enhanced by tea events. Tea has never been more popular than today, and TeaTime is a lovely "manual" that helps us recognize and embrace the pleasures and spirit of tea.

When Tea Time arrives in my mailbox, I like to make sure that I save it until I have an hour or two to read it. Of course, I make a cup of tea (usually mint) and sit in my comfy chair to I can read it cover to cover.

No comments: