Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Adventure Awaits

A little while ago, I mentioned an upcoming adventure. I have been so busy preparing my professional life for my adventure, I have neglected my personal life (read blog). Well, I have two days left of work before I am off on vacation. This means pedal to the metal, nonstop work. I have lots of to-do still on the list to cross off. But enough about that, what is the adventure? One of my college friends, former Chicago roomie and all-around greatest friend is relocating from Chicago to Portland, OR. Whew! I am so happy for her and so sad for me. When she decided to start this grand plan of moving to the Pacific Northwest, I decided when the time came, I would make the drive with her. Yes, we are driving from Chicago, IL to the Pacific Ocean. Five days, nine states, twenty two hundred miles and endless playlists. We are stopping in various places for sightseeing. And instead of crappy hotels we are staying in cute B&B's. I will be posting along the way. I. AM. SO. EXCITED.

Of course, I picked this picture from Terra Galleria because of the rowers.

No comments: