Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lilly Pulitzer: The Hinsdale Store

Here in Illinois, the only true Lilly store is in a very nice suburb, Hinsdale. Last week, Thursday on my way out of town, I decided to pop in. This is the first time I have been in the Hinsdale store. I know that seems a little crazy, but Hinsdale is a bit of a drive (on the worst interstate) from where I live on the Northside. The LP store is in this little 'downtown' district on First Street. There were several adorable shops and restaurants that I would like to go back too. Like all Lilly stores, it was immaculate and brightly colored. My favorite part was how spacious the store was and that the racks and shelves were not crazy crowded. It was all beautiful. And they had so. much. stuff. Here are a few pictures of the outside. So adorable, right?




While I was there, I picked up my Twenty Ten Agenda and a cute little coin purse. The coin purse is a piece of citrus and on the flip side says, 'it all started with a juice stand.' I absolutely cannot wait for 2010 so I can use the agenda.

2 comments:

Suburban prep said...

There is the Lillie Alexander store in Lake Forest as well. While they carry a few other lines the majority of the shop is Lilly Pulitzer

Anonymous said...

Too cute!