Sunday, August 16, 2009

Calling Cards

In addition to the cocktail hour, I would love for calling cards to make a huge comeback. I am almost out of my current calling cards, so I am shopping around for something new. I have found so many that are adorable and fun, that I am having a hard time deciding. I would like for the cards to list my name, phone and email. My current cards are from Crane's. They are a light white with an old-fashioned phone logo on them. They list my name and phone number. I think adding my email address is key.
The choices from Boatman Geller:



I have always loved toile, especially black and white. I have the most adorable set of handmade boxes in b&w toile. I picked them up during a trip to Nashville and we were at a Fall Festival on one of the plantation homes. They make me smile whenever I look at them.

The other three options are from Red Stamp. They have a more modern touch to them. Again, I really like them all.




This last one is for the Nautical Preppy:


What to choose???

1 comment:

AEOT said...

I really like the second one by Red Stamp. I actually like all of the Red Stamp ones you picked out. Great idea.