Friday, August 28, 2009

Pink & Green Treats

Last week, I was in F.U.N. in Glenview. I heart this little store. They are primarily a personalized stationary and invitation store. However, they do have little sections full of fun products. Cute books, totes, wrapping paper, notepads, etc. I didn't really have a purpose to be there, but I was close and mostly was looking for a pick-me-up present. How delighted was I when I discovered the cutest kitchen products. I ended up with a clear recipe box with pink and green trimmed recipe cards, a p&g measuring converter (this is on a cute ring, tied with grosgrain), extra p&g recipe cards and a small p&g argyle notepad with pen. I just love what I picked out and can't wait to start using it.

1 comment:

Suburban prep said...

Thanks for the info. I like the Country Classics in the same little strip mall but I don't go there too often. I don't live too far so will have to make a stop sometime.