Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pretty in Plaid

This past May, Jen Lancaster's new book Pretty in Plaid debuted.

I bought it the day it came out and dived right in. This past weekend, I re-read this fun book while lounging with JKM. I really enjoyed this book. Bitter is my favorite, followed by Bright Lights. This book is fun and I adore the cover. It's really fun to travel back in time with Jen. Jen is from Chicago as well and I have actually met her and driven her home. One of the besties, JMW is even in her third book. It all started with the book club. We were reading Bitter and someone knew someone who knew Jen. We extended the invitation for her join us that night and she accepted. She was so delightful. After that, she came to our holiday party and we had the best time. She is so funny and lively. She also enjoys a good cocktail which is of the utmost important.

Jen Herself!

No comments: